Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I-5 Community Meeting Tonight in Downey

You’re invited to attend a Community Meeting tonight in Downey to learn about the Florence Avenue Interchange Project, which will add a carpool lane and mixed-flow lane to I-5 in both directions from north of Orr and Day Road to the I-605 bridge. Work will begin in mid-2013. Caltrans staff will also provide an overview of five other projects on I-5 between the Orange County line and I-605. Meeting details:

When: November 15, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Where: Barbara J. Riley Community and Senior Center, 7810 Quill Dr. in Downey

Parking: Plenty of free parking is available at the site.

Bring your curiosity and your questions. We hope to see you there!

For more information about I-5 projects, check out the I-5 website: www.I-5info.com.