Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Traffic Advisory: Night Closures of Osborne Street in Arleta

If you live or work in Arleta and drive in the area at night, you’ll want to avoid Osborne Street near I-5 this week.

As part of the carpool lane project underway on I-5 between SR-170 and SR-118, crews are removing the temporary construction supports that were installed for the freeway widening. To ensure safety, Osborne Street between Laurel Canyon Boulevard and Arleta Avenue will be closed through Friday, December 2, from midnight to 5 a.m.

Traffic is being detoured off this section of Osborne Street. (See the The construction notice for a map.) All lanes will remain open on I-5 during the closure.

Photo: Crews remove temporary construction supports from Osborne Street overpass Tuesday night.

Want more info about work on I-5? You got it! Check out www.I-5info.com.