Monday, August 13, 2012

Ramp Closures: I-5 Near Arleta



For anyone who uses I-5 in the San Fernando Valley, we don’t need to tell you that there are several improvement projects underway on this stretch of freeway … and many construction-related closures. 

More specifically, crews are building carpool lanes on I-5 between SR-170 and SR-118 and a carpool lane connector at the I-5/SR-170 interchange, work that requires multiple ramp closures. (More info about the project is here.)

The map above tells you exactly what ramps are closed and the expected opening date, so you can plan an alternate route. (Click map to see a larger version.)

If you have questions about the ramp closures or any other aspects of I-5 construction, give us a ring on the toll-free I-5 Hotline at 855.454.6335 or visit the I-5 website.

You can also find closure info here.

And for traffic information, check out the new Caltrans QuickMap.