Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ramp Closures (and Openings!) for I-5 between SR-118 and SR-170



For those of you who access or exit I-5 between SR-170 and SR-118, we don’t need to tell you that the carpool lane project underway in the area has required ramp closures. No one likes ramp closures (Caltrans staff included!), but if you know what to expect, you can plan ahead and tweak your route. Thus, we bring you the latest ramp closure map (larger version here).

In addition to the map above, you can check closures on the Caltrans website, or sign up for automatic closure notices on the I-5 website (see left column on home page).

And you can always give us a call on the toll-free I-5 hotline (855.454.6335) and we’ll answer all your ramp-related queries, plus any other burning I-5 questions you may have. We’re here to help.