Friday, November 9, 2012

Stay Informed! Know Before You Go on I-5

Stay informed of various construction activities happening on the I-5 South Corridor Improvement Projects from the Los Angeles/Orange County line to Interstate 605. Various detours and street closures are planned on city streets in Norwalk and Santa Fe Springs, so stay informed and know before you go! Four of six segments that make up the I-5 South Corridor Improvement Projects are in construction to widen the freeway to add one carpool and one general purpose lane in each direction, realign and upgrade adjacent frontage roads, and reconstruct bridges. For project information and detours associated with the I-5 South Corridor Improvement Projects, call the Toll-free I-5 Hotline (855) 454-6335 or visit www.I-5info.com Sign up to receive regular construction notifications by email, too.