Wednesday, July 17, 2013

55-Hour Connector Closures This WEEKEND in Baldwin Park



If you’re going to be in the Baldwin Park area this weekend, there are two 55-hour connector closures you need to know about. The closures will affect the the northbound and southbound I-605 connectors to eastbound I-10. The Frazier Street off-ramp will also be closed.

The closures are part of the I-10 HOV project. (More info here.) Crews will be paving and working on the drainage system during the closures. Details:

Friday, July 19, at 10 p.m. through Monday, July 22, at 5 a.m.

   > Eastbound I-10 Frazier Street off-ramp
   > Northbound I-605 to eastbound I-10 connector
   > Southbound I-605 to eastbound I-10 connector


View 55-Hour Connector Closures for the I-10 HOV Project THIS WEEKEND! in a larger map

Click on the map caption to view details. 

We expect congestion, so avoid the area. Alternate routes are I-210 and SR-60.

The same closures will also be in effect the weekend of August 2 - 5, same hours.

These closures are weather permitting and subject to change. Detour signs will be posted.