Thursday, September 12, 2013

I-5 Ramps to Open In Arleta ... Plus Striping Coming!

We post a LOT of closure info on this blog, so it's always a refreshing change when we get to tell you about OPENINGS. In this case, it's the opening of three northbound I-5 ramps in Arleta later this month following long-term closures, specifically:

     ► Eastbound Van Nuys Boulevard off-ramp from northbound I-5 
     ► Eastbound Osborne Street on-ramp to northbound I-5 
     ► Branford Street off-ramp from northbound I-5

Here's the long-term ramp closure map for this area (see a larger version here): 


Also coming soon is new striping on northbound I-5 near Terra Bella Street. This is a fairly complex operation because crews need to shift all six lanes. Work will begin tonight and take a little less than a week to complete.

Questions? Check out I-5info.com or call us on the I-5 Info Line at (855) 454-6335.