Friday, September 27, 2013

Los Angeles Triathlon: Full Closure of Westbound Venice Blvd. (SR-187)

News Release
Date:                September 27, 2013
District 7:         Los Angeles & Ventura counties

Contact:           Public Affairs
Phone:             (213) 897-3656

Website:          www.dot.ca.gov/dist07

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

 FULL CLOSURES ON WESTBOUND VENICE BOULEVARD (SR-187)   

Los Angeles - The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will fully close the westbound lanes of Venice Boulevard (SR-187) between Interstate 405 (I-405) and Interstate 10 (I-10) on Sunday, September 29 from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.

The following ramps will be fully or partially closed during this time:

Southbound I-405 off-ramp at Venice Boulevard - one lane closed
Eastbound I-10 off-ramp at La Cienega Boulevard - full closure
Westbound I-10 off-ramp at Venice Boulevard - two lanes closed
Southbound I-110 off-ramp at Olympic Boulevard - two lanes closed
Southbound I-110 off-ramp at 6th Street - full closure


Northbound I-110 off-ramp at 6th Street - full closure
 
Caltrans issued an encroachment permit for the Los Angeles Triathlon. Expect delays in these areas.  Signs will be posted for motorists’ convenience.  Please Slow for the Cone Zone.

# # # #