Friday, September 27, 2013

Southbound I-5 Night Closures in Arleta, Sept. 29 – Oct. 3



During the nights of September 29 through October 3, 2013, crews will mobilize equipment needed to construct the foundation of the new I-5/SR-170 HOV connector. (More info about the project is here.) For the safety of motorists, this work requires night closures of the I-5/SR-170 connector between Sheldon Street and Branford Street. Additionally, the westbound and eastbound Roscoe Boulevard on-ramps to northbound SR-170 will be closed. Details:

CLOSURE LOCATIONS

Northbound I-5/SR-170 connector between Sheldon Street and Branford Street
Westbound Roscoe Boulevard on-ramp to northbound SR-170
Eastbound Roscoe Boulevard on-ramp to northbound SR-170

DATES

Sunday night, September 29, through Friday morning, October 4, 2013

TIMES

Sunday night into Monday morning 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. 
Monday through Thursday – 11:59 a.m. to 5 a.m. (Nights only, no day closures.)

Here’s the map:


Questions? Check out I-5info.com or call us on the toll-free I-5 Info Line.