Both avenues will be repaved with rubberized hot mix asphalt (RA) which will provide a much smoother ride, reduce maintenance costs, lower traffic noise for nearby residents, and is longer lasting.
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- South Pasadena Avenue between Columbia Street and California Boulevard
- South Saint John Avenue between California Boulevard and Wigmore Drive
- Motorists should expect delays, occasional noise and dust.
- Closures are subject to change.
- Signed detours will be in place if necessary.
- Residents will always have access.
Caltrans reminds motorists to Slow For The Cone Zone and Move Over. It’s the law.