Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Freeway Progress in Burbank: I-5 HOV Magnolia Blvd. to SR-134 Project

Crews smooth out freshly poured concrete along southbound I-5
Construction crews are currently pouring concrete to construct the shoulders of southbound I-5 from Magnolia Boulevard to the Verdugo Avenue off-ramp.  

Also, crews are pouring concrete for the Verdugo bridge widening alongside northbound I-5 between Providencia Avenue bridge and Verdugo Avenue bridge.

Motorists should expect intermittent closures of the southbound I-5 Verdugo Ave. on-ramp.  No freeway lane closures are expected for this project. 

The overall project is 58 percent complete and is expected to finish in late 2016.

For information about other I-5 North projects, please visit: www.i-5info.com

For other matters not pertaining to I-5 construction projects, please visit: www.dot.ca.gov/dist07
...