Friday, August 29, 2014

Full Freeway Closures as Part of 10/605 Direct Connector Project

Baldwin Park – The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will conduct full freeway closures at night along the northbound San Gabriel River Freeway (I-605) Tuesday, September 2 and eastbound San Bernardino Freeway (I-10) Wednesday, September 3  from 11:59 p.m. to 5 a.m. as part of the Interchange Improvement Project. MCM Construction, Inc. is the contractor for this $66 million Design Build project, which will create a flyover bridge from the southbound San Gabriel River Freeway (I-605) to the eastbound San Bernardino Freeway (I-10). Detour signs will be posted to direct motorists. For project information, please click here. Caltrans reminds you to Slow For the Cone Zone.

View of the connector project from westbound I-10.