Monday, October 27, 2014

I-5 Closures in Burbank and Arleta This Week

Along with the usual construction-related closures motorists who drive I-5 have grown accustomed to, there are a couple of SPECIAL closures in Burbank and Arleta this week:

Burbank: The southbound I-5 Buena Vista Street off-ramp will be closed on Tuesday, October 28, from 10 a.m to 3 p.m. for a concrete pour.

Arleta: Northbound I-5 will be closed between Osborne Street and Paxton Street, 11:59 p.m. to 5 a.m., the nights of Tuesday, December 28, and Wednesday, December 29, for signage work. A detour will be posted.

To stay on top of all the I-5 closures between SR-134 and the Kern County line, sign up to receive notifications in your inbox. Visit the I-5 website and select your areas of interest in the 'Stay Informed' box in the left column.