Friday, February 20, 2015

Freeway Connector Tunnels To Close For Washing

Tunnel cleaning in SB SR-14 to SB I-5
Caltrans will close the following freeway connector tunnels from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. to remove soot, dirt, and grime graffiti:

Friday, Feb. 20 – Westbound I-105 to Southbound I-405    
Saturday, Feb. 21 – Eastbound I-105 to Northbound I-405   
Sunday, Feb. 22 – Eastbound I-105 to Southbound I-405
Monday, Feb. 23 – Northbound I-110 to Northbound I-405               
Tuesday, Feb. 24 – Southbound I-110 to Southbound I-405               

The tunnel washing will help enhance lighting and safety within the tunnels.
           
Have you tried quickmap.dot.ca.gov for freeway conditions throughout California?


A signed detour will be in place.  Minor delays are expected.  The California Highway Patrol will be on duty.  Please Be Work Zone Alert.