Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Glenn Anderson Freeway (I-105)/San Diego Freeway (I-405) Interchange To Close 7 Hours for Maintenance

Caltrans will close the westbound I-105 connectors to north- and southbound I-405 along with several ramps to remove weeds, litter and debris on Sunday, April 12 from 5 a.m. to 12 p.m.  

Over 80 Caltrans maintenance crew members (white and yellow hardhats) along with court referrals (orange hardhats) will be working within the closure.  This closure is subject to change.

Please consider using quickmap.dot.ca.gov for traffic conditions.  

The following ramps will be closed:

On-ramps
Westbound Century Boulevard to northbound I-405 
Prairie Avenue to westbound I-105
Manchester Boulevard to northbound I-405 

Off-ramps 
Manchester Boulevard to northbound I-405 

Off-ramps 
Manchester Boulevard from Northbound I-405 
Slip and Collector Ramps to be Closed
Northbound I-405 Manchester Boulevard/La Cienega Boulevard slip-ramp (tunnel)
Northbound I-405 Manchester Boulevard/ La Cienega Boulevard slip-ramp 

Caltrans reminds motorists to Slow For The Cone Zone, Move Over, and Be 
Work Zone Alert.