Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Join Us for the I-5 Florence Avenue Interchange Project Community Open House

Caltrans will host an open house for the I-5 Florence Avenue Interchange Project, which began construction in early 2015. The meeting will begin with a brief project update, with project representatives on hand to answer your questions.

What: I-5 Florence Avenue Interchange Open House

When: Thursday, July 30, 2015, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Where: Foursquare Church, 11457 E. Florence Avenue, Santa Fe Springs, 90670
* Free parking available


The Florence Interchange Project is part of the I-5 South improvements between the Orange County line and the San Gabriel River Freeway (I-605). Improvements will enhance safety, improve traffic flow, reduce congestion and encourage ride sharing. Improvements will include:
  • Construction of a High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV or carpool) in both directions of I-5
  • Interchange modifications
  • Median barrier construction and shoulder widening 
  • New on- and off-ramp design
For more information about the I-5 South projects, please visit the project website