Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Northbound I-5 Scott Road Off-Ramp in Burbank Closed

The northbound I-5 Scott Road off-ramp in Burbank has been closed to construct the north end of the cap over the Burbank Western Channel and soundwalls to minimize traffic noise in the adjacent residential neighborhoods. The ramp will remain closed for about two years. This closure is part of the I-5 Empire Project.

About the Project:  The Empire Project is a series of improvements to I-5 in Burbank between Magnolia Boulevard and Buena Vista Street, including: carpool lanes, elevated railroad tracks, reconfigured ramps, a new interchange and undercrossing at Empire Avenue, widening of the Burbank Boulevard Bridge, and more. 

Stay Informed:  To receive information about work related to the I-5 Empire Project, visit My5LA.com. Submit your email address through the website to get notifications delivered automatically to your inbox. You can also call us on the toll-free I-5 Info Line at (855) 454-6335.