Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Full Freeway Closures on I-210 in Pasadena: Nights of Oct. 28-29 and Nov. 1-2

A worker smooths new pavement as part of the I-210 Pavement and Slab Replacement Project.
If you use I-210 in the Pasadena area at night, take note: there are full freeway closures coming up the nights of October 28-29 and November 1-2. The closures, which affect only a short segment of the freeway, are needed to protect motorists and workers while pavement grinding is underway. Signed detours will be posted. Details below. 

Nights of Wednesday, October 28, and Thursday, October 29

TIME: 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.

WORK AREA: westbound I-210 to the westbound I-210 connector

DETOUR: You will be detoured off westbound I-210 at Fair Oaks Blvd. Go north on Fair Oaks Blvd. and then west on Mountain St. to access the westbound I-210 on-ramp. 

Nights of Sunday, November 1, and Monday, November 2

TIME: 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.

WORK AREA: eastbound I-210 to the eastbound I-210 tunnel

DETOUR: You will be detoured off eastbound I-210 at Colorado Blvd. Go east to Walnut St., and then east on Corson St. to access the eastbound I-210 on-ramp. 

More info is herePlease anticipate delays, plan ahead, and use alternate routes. Construction and closure schedules are subject to change.

The work is part of the $148.5 million I-210 Pavement and Slab Replacement Project between the Dunsmore Avenue undercrossing and the North Los Robles Avenue overcrossing. More info about the project is here.

Please help us make sure our workers stay safe and go home to their families after their shifts. Remember to be work zone alert and slow for the cone zone!