Monday, November 9, 2015

Extended Closure of Alameda Ave. On-Ramps to Northbound I-5 Coming Nov. 18-23

The Sonora Avenue concrete pour this past August.

If you use the Alameda Avenue on-ramps in Burbank to access northbound I-5, there's an extended closure coming up next week that we want you to know about. 

The westbound and eastbound Alameda Avenue on-ramps to northbound I-5 will be closed from November 18, 2015, at 9 a.m. to November 23, 2015, at 6 a.m. These closures are necessary to protect motorists while crews pave ramps and a segment of the collector lane. Signed detours will be provided.

Don't be caught of guard! Make sure you know about all the I-5 closures that might affect your commute. Subscribe to the weekly I-5 advisory here. All we need is your email address. Another good way to stay informed is to follow us on Twitter at @My5LA.