Friday, August 12, 2016

10 on 10: 10-Hour Full Closure of Eastbound I-10 at I-605 for Sign Project

Caltrans will close all lanes of eastbound I-10 at I-605 on Sunday, August 14, 4:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. to upgrade several green overhead sign panels.  All eastbound I-10 traffic will be detoured onto southbound I-605 while all lanes are closed.  As work progresses, eastbound lanes may open early.  
Signed detours will be posted.

Motorists should consider alternate routes and expect delays.

10 on 10
Gallery from last project.
To ensure the safety of motorists and maintenance crews, the lanes must be closed.  Crews will upgrade the green sign panels with new, high reflective panels to enhance motorist safety.

Rememb
er to Be Work Zone Alert.  The CHP will be on duty.

Also, be sure to check Quickmap:

http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/