Friday, August 5, 2016

Big Green Sign Project on San Bernardino Freeway (I-10)/San Gabriel River Freeway (I-605) Interchange on Sunday, Aug. 7, 5 a.m. to Noon

EB 10 to SB 605 overhead sign, 872016
Galley: Caltrans sign crew remember seen replacing sign panels above I-10, 8/7/2016
A series of closures at the interchange will occur in August to replace and realign green overhead signs.

UPDATE: #BigGreenSignProject EB connector 10 to 605 closed 8/7, 5a-noon in #BaldwinPark, expect delays. Plan ahead. pic.twitter.com/UOAM7AaQnA
— Caltrans District 7 (@CaltransDist7) August 4, 2016

Caltrans will close the eastbound I-10 connector to southbound I-605 and the eastbound I-10 Garvey Avenue on-ramp on Sunday, August 7 from 5 a.m. to noon to replace 5 overhead sign panels.  

Signed detours will be posted. Motorists should consider alternate routes and expect delays.

To ensure the safety of motorists and maintenance crews, the connector must be closed.  Crews will use heavy equipment to replace sign panels.   

Remember to Be Work Zone Alert.  The CHP will be on duty.