Summer Slam on 60 will bring a smoother ride on the Pomona Freeway.
Expect delays and plan your route ahead of time.
Hint hint: http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/
A series of 55-hour weekend lane closures are scheduled beginning Friday, July 12, 2013 and continuing for three more non-consecutive weekends through August 26, 2013.
Caltrans will close 2-3 freeway lanes between Nogales Street and Fullerton Road. Although NOT a full weekend freeway closure, motorists will experience delays and are strongly advised to use alternate routes.
- Friday, July 12 at 10 p.m. – Monday, July 15 at 5 a.m.3 lanes of westbound SR-60 to be closed
- Friday, July 26 at 10 p.m. – Monday, July 29 at 5 a.m.2 lanes of westbound SR-60 to be closed
- Friday, August 9 at 10 p.m. – Monday, August 12 at 5 a.m. 3 lanes of eastbound SR-60 to be closed
- Friday, August 23 at 10 p.m. – Monday, August 26 at 5a.m.2 lanes of eastbound SR-60 to be closed
- Full freeway closure will be in effect in direction of weekend closure Saturday 1 a.m. – Saturday 5 a.m. and Monday 1 a.m. – Monday 5 a.m. for k-rail installation